Spartan Mosquito Eradicator
What is the Spartan Mosquito Eradicator?
The Spartan Mosquito Eradicator is the most effective, longest lasting, continuous mosquito control system. Spartan doesn’t use sprays, fogs, coils, mosquito nets, citronella, electronic equipment, or zappers. The Spartan Mosquito Eradicator also doesn’t require batteries or electricity, just water!
The Spartan Mosquito Eradicator is the easiest of mosquito control solutions. Spartan Mosquito Eradicators:
- Easy to install — Hang along the property perimeter.
- Do not require power — Just add water and shake.
- Provide continuous, long range protection.
- Have no hazardous or unpleasant mists, airborne particulates, or spray-on chemicals.
- Are extremely effective — Significantly decreases population within 15 days. Provides up to 95% mosquito control for up to 90 days. Eradicate females and males before they can breed.
- Involve little maintenance at almost no cost — Just add water, shake, and replace at least every 90 days.
After the “first bite” of the season, deploy Spartan Mosquito Eradicators at approximately six feet off the ground, within 180 feet of each other, along your property line. Be sure to place them away from where people gather since mosquitoes will gather near the Eradicators. Once Spartan Mosquito Eradicators are deployed, they create a barrier, giving the mosquitoes a target that has the same attractant triggers as people and animals. Once mosquitoes feed on the water solution, they perish before they can breed again. The mosquito population in the area will then decrease in 15 days or less and up to 95% of your mosquito population will cease to exist for up to 90 days after installation.
The Spartan Mosquito Eradicator takes 10 minutes to set up and it lasts up to 90 days. Its simplicity makes it perfect for residential, governmental, and commercial use.
Spartan Mosquito Eradicators are extremely effective in controlling and decimating mosquito populations. The Eradicators eliminate active “hunting” mosquitoes, many of which are females preparing to lay eggs. Once deployed, the Eradicators will work together to form a barrier to “catch” hunting mosquitoes by emitting the same attractant triggers that draw mosquitoes to people and animals. Mosquitoes that feed will perish and are not able to reproduce. The mosquito population will suffer dramatically in the first 15 days and will be up to 95% controlled for up to 90 days.
If the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators are placed after the mosquito population has become established, it may take a little more time to bring the population under control. Use two boxes per acre for the first deployment if the mosquito population is established.
Fill levels are marked on the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators. Eradicators placed in dry climates may need to be monitored more often due to excess evaporation. Water evaporating will not harm the effectiveness of the Eradicators so long as water levels are returned to the fill levels marked on the label. Placing Eradicators in shade will reduce water evaporation.
Protect Your Family with Spartan Mosquito Eradicators
Learn about the mosquito life-cycle and hunting habits, and the best way to take back your yard for yourself and your family with the world’s easiest and most effective mosquito control solution – Spartan Mosquito Eradicators. This video also includes instructions for set-up, placement, and more!
Placement at Start of Mosquito Season
If you are placing your Spartan Mosquito Eradicators at the beginning of mosquito season, you should use one box (two Eradicators per box) per acre
Placement During Mosquito Season
If mosquito season has already started when you place your Spartan Mosquito Eradicators, double up to catch up by using two boxes of two Eradicators each per acre. After the first deployment period of up to 90 days, the mosquito population should be diminished, and you can use one box per acre for the following deployment periods of up to 90 days.
When to Deploy Spartan Mosquito Eradicators
The Mosquito Emergence and Deployment Map shows the approximate start of mosquito seasons by temperate zones based on climate data sourced from the United States Department of Agriculture.
Ideal deployment time for the Spartan Mosquito Eradicator is based on weather, but a good rule of thumb is to deploy them after the “first bite” of the mosquito season. If you deploy them later, when mosquitoes are established, you should double the number of Spartan Mosquito Eradicators to catch up.
Number of Spartan Mosquito Eradicators Needed Per Acre
Deploy one box per acre at the start of mosquito season, or two boxes per acre if first deployed during the season. There are two Spartan Mosquito Eradicators in each box.
1) Prepare the Eradicators
- Remove Spartan Mosquito Eradicators from the box.
- For each Eradicator, remove the temporary white cap and fill with WARM water to the fill line indicated on the back of the Eradicator.
- Replace white cap. SHAKE THOROUGHLY. Remove white cap.
- Attach hooks to black caps for hanging, and secure black caps to the top of the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators.
2) Hang the Eradicators
- Hang Spartan Mosquito Eradicators along the perimeter / property line of the area to be protected, no more than 180 feet apart. If the property is smaller than one square acre, and there are no major mosquito attractors such as a wooded area or a water feature, hang the Eradicators on opposite corners of the property.
- Be sure to hang the Eradicators away from areas where people gather, since mosquitoes will gather near the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators to feed.
- If you have woods, heavy vegetation, or a water feature that attracts mosquitoes, you should hang at least one Spartan Mosquito Eradicator near or within that area, away from people.
- The ideal height to hang the Spartan Mosquito Eradicator is about six feet above the ground.
- The ideal place to hang Spartan Mosquito Eradicators is in a tree against the trunk on a sturdy branch, or just inside a bush, where they will be shaded and be partially protected from rain. This prevents evaporation and allows some water replenishment from rain.
- With proper placement, the mosquito population in the area will diminish by up to 95% within approximately 15 days.